PAC meetings are held on the second Tuesday of every month at 6:00 pm in the Stavely School. Everyone is welcome!
Stavely is very lucky to have so many wonderful volunteers in our community and we would like to thank our executive from last year and welcome our new executive members.
Stavely School Council received the School Council Award of Merit in 2020. The School Council Award of Merit recognizes effective school council practices that have an identifiable impact on supporting student learning and school improvement at the school level, the district level or the provincial level.
PAC Executive 2023 - 2024
- Chair - Addy Bolduc
- Vice-Chair - Echo Morasch
- Secretary - Jodi Husted and Holly Gillespie
PAC Representatives 20230-2024
- Town of Stavely - Ramona Whittingham
- School Administration - Leanne Watson
- School Staff - All teachers
- LRSD Trustees - Kathy Charchun, Carla Gimber and Bradley Toone
- Alberta School Council's - ASCA's role is to promote and support strong school communities with effective school councils as a means to facilitate collaborations among education partners, including parents, to enhance student learning.
- Alberta Education - School Council's - School councils were established in 1995, to increase parent and community involvement in the education of children in Alberta. Public schools, including charter schools, are required to attempt to establish school councils.
- Alberta Education - Parents - Alberta Education site with items of interest to parents including; Role of Parents, School Choices, Our Education System, Resources for Parents, Early Childhood Services and Additional Programs and Services
- LRSD Administrative Procedure 110 - School Councils