PAC meetings are held the second Tuesday of every month at 7:00 pm in the Stavely Elementary School. Everyone is welcome!
Stavely is very lucky to have so many wonderful volunteers in our community and we would like to thank our executive from last year and welcome our new executive members.
PAC Executive 2019-2020
- Chair -Carla Gimber
- Vice Chair - Jill Cook
- Secretary - Holly Gillespie
- Treasurer - Jennifer Kewley
PAC Representatives 2019-2020
- Town of Stavely - Ramona Whittingham
- School Administration - Leanne Watson
- School Staff - All teachers
- Trustees - John McKee & Bradley Toone
- Alberta School Council's - ASCA's role is to promote and support strong school communities with effective school councils as a means to facilitate collaborations among education partners, including parents, to enhance student learning.
- Alberta Education - School Council's - School councils were established in 1995, to increase parent and community involvement in the education of children in Alberta. Public schools, including charter schools, are required to attempt to establish school councils.
- Alberta Education - Parents - Alberta Education site with items of interest to parents including; Role of Parents, School Choices, Our Education System, Resources for Parents, Early Childhood Services and Additional Programs and Services